Last Updated: January 1, 2020
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes actions that R3M3MB3R.com LLC prohibits when any party uses the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services. This AUP is incorporated by reference into, and governed by the Terms of Service or other similar written agreement between you (Customer) and R3M3MB3R.com LLC (the “Agreement”). The Agreement contains definitions of capitalized terms not otherwise defined in this AUP and takes precedence over any conflicting provisions in this AUP.
You may not use the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services without agreeing to this AUP. Thus, you agree not to use, and not to encourage or allow any End User to use, the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services in the following prohibited ways:
- Using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services to encourage any illegal, fraudulent, abusive, or other activities that materially interfere with the business or activities of R3M3MB3R.com LLC.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services or using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services in any other manner that poses a material security or service risk to R3M3MB3R.com LLC or any of its other customers.
- Reverse-engineering the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities, or evade filtering capabilities.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services or any other conduct that materially and adversely impacts the availability, reliability, or stability of the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs.
- Using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services in any manner that causes a telecommunications provider to complain about your use to R3M3MB3R.com LLC or materially violates the following: (a) industry standards, policies and applicable guidelines published by (i) the CTIA (Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association), (ii) the Mobile Marketing Association, or (iii) any other generally recognized industry associations; (b) telecommunications provider guidelines and usage requirements as communicated in writing by R3M3MB3R.com LLC to you.
- Engaging in any unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities prohibited by applicable law or regulation covering anti-spam, data protection, or privacy legislation in any applicable jurisdiction, including, but not limited to anti-spam laws and regulations such as the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act.
- Using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services in connection with unsolicited, unwanted, or harassing communications (commercial or otherwise), including, but not limited to, phone calls, SMS or MMS messages, chat, voice mail, video, or faxes.
- Using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services in a manner that violates federal, state, or local laws.
- Using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services to harvest or otherwise collect information about individuals, including email addresses or phone numbers, without their explicit consent or under false pretenses.
- Using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services to engage in, or in connection with fraudulent activity.
- Using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services to receive, send or otherwise process Protected Health Information as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 as amended, unless you have signed a Business Associate Agreement with R3M3MB3R.com LLC or your use of the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services fits within the “conduit” or some other exception for requiring a Business Associate Agreement.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation, including, but not limited to, laws and regulations regarding the transmission of data or software and recording of phone calls and communications.
- Using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services to record or monitor a phone call or other communication without securing consent from the participants to the phone call or other communication as required under applicable law (including, as applicable, California’s Invasion of Privacy Act and similar laws in other jurisdictions).
- Using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services in a manner that triggers a law enforcement, government, or regulatory agency to request the suspension of the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services to you and/or your phone numbers.
- Using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services to transmit any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- Using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services to transmit any material that is, facilitates, or encourages libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, or otherwise malicious or harmful speech or acts to any person or entity, including but not limited to hate speech, and any other material that R3M3MB3R.com LLC reasonably believes degrades, intimidates, incites violence against, or encourages prejudicial action against anyone based on age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, geographic location or other protected category.
- Using the R3M3MB3R.com LLC Services to transmit any material or content that is offensive, inappropriate, pornographic, obscene, illegal, or otherwise objectionable to any person or entity.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call.
- Having a high volume of unanswered phone calls or phone calls that are too short in duration (i.e., phone calls generally less than twelve (12) seconds in length).
Phone Number Reclamation.
All phone numbers are subject to rules and restrictions imposed by telecommunications providers. In order to comply with such rules and restrictions, R3M3MB3R.com LLC may, at its sole discretion, reclaim your phone numbers that do not have adequate usage, as determined by such telecommunications providers. R3M3MB3R.com LLC, however, will use commercially reasonable efforts to (a) provide notice to you prior to any phone number reclamation and (b) to work with telecommunications providers to prevent the reclamation of any phone numbers.
While we’ve done our best to make our AUP complete, readable, and understandable, you may still have additional questions. We get that. So, feel free to contact our support team by clicking here or write to us at the addresses below: